Friday, May 14, 2010

Accepted into Nursing Program. March 26, 2010


The last day to submit an application for the Fall 2010 class was at the end of February, and we were told that we would be notified sometime before spring break. Well, it was a bit after spring break, and every day after seemed longer and longer. I was checking the mail everyday, to see what campus I was accepted to.
There is a lot of speculation among the students on just how high of points were needed for each nursing school. Total points possible for application was 12,and for the past few year, if you were 11.4 or above you could usually get your first choice. I had an 11.74 and my choices were Tomball, North Harris, and Cy-Fair. When I finally pulled the letter out of the mailbox I was so glad the wait was over! I opened it slowly....I was accepted to Tomball! Yes! It felt really good to to reach and go over this first hurdle. Next comes a 2 week summer course in July, and then Fall semester starts at the end of August.

No comments: