Friday, May 14, 2010

2010 April 21. Anniversary, number 26!


Today was not one of the most exciting Anniversary's we've had....Chuck had to work, and I had class, but we did manage to meet for lunch that afternoon. Chuck was so cute...he arrived at the restaurant before I did, and he was waiting for me wearing jeans and his cowboy boots on, and a bouquet of roses in hand. All the women in the restaurant were so jealous! Chuck had the biggest grin on his face!
Later on that evening I had to fly to SLC to pick up Linds and Cory so they could make the flight the next morning with me. Chuck and I had decided to celebrate later, and take a day off when I was done with this semester, and Austin was still in school. I think we will go down to Galveston to go fishing. Or maybe we can plan a guided fishing tour with the Corrington's! Happy Anniversary, Hun...MHOBL!

No comments: