Friday, May 14, 2010

2010 April 22 Cory & Lindsie come home!


On Wednesday, the flights were really full going out of SLC, so I had to fly up on the 9pm flight that arrived into SLC at midnight. I stayed in a near by hotel and then met Cory and Lindsie at 7am to take the 8am flight back to Houston. We were so lucky, the three of us got 1st class! It was so good to see Linds & Cory again. Cory had all his stuff packed from his apartment and he was ready to come home! Lindsie was excited to get a break from Utah! We just hung around the house and helped Cory gets things organized to leave for his mission.
On Saturday we had the adult session of Stake Conference, and Cory was asked to bear his testimony. I think he did an awesome job of bearing his testimony. You could have heard a pin drop in that gym, and you could really feel the spirit and Cory's desire to serve the Lord. The rest of the session was good too, but I was so proud of Cory. Afterwards, we went to dinner with the Jensens, Greenwoods, Ferris, and Corringtons at Red Robin we had a good time. On Sunday morning, Austin and I took Lindsie to the airport, she had to be back to work on Monday. Cory and Dad went to the 9am session of Stake Conference at the stake center, Austin and I were able to catch the last half of conference. I took this picture just before we left for the airport.

No comments: