Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010 June 19. Stephanie's temple marriage.


Here is a picture of Daniel & Stephanie, married April 19, 2009.

Here is a picture of David & Stephanie & Nolan in March.
Last night Chuck stayed home with Austin and I went to the temple to be with Stephanie McLemore Chamlee as she went through the temple to take our her endowments! Then this evening, Justin watched Austin so that Chuck and I could attend Stephanie & Daniel's sealing at the Houston temple. It was really awesome to see them sealed together and to their little boy, Nolan. Nolan was so cute and smiling the whole time. Those who attended the sealing were The McLemore's,Daniel's parents and grandparents, Jensen's,us, and Tyler was able to fly down too! I am so happy that she asked Chuck and I to be part of this special day, and I am so proud of Stephanie.

No comments: