Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010 August 20. Clark's wedding.


Lindsie stayed home with Austin one last weekend before she heads back to school on Monday. Chuck and I headed back up to SLC for Clark Anderson's wedding to Shilah, in the Logan Temple.

I had never been to Logan and have only seen a photo of the Logan Temple, it was beautiful sitting up on a hill like a castle!

We arrived a little early, so Chuck drove us around Logan and he showed me the college Rachel is attending and we drove around the campus.

I took a picture of Chuck and I on the temple grounds as we were waiting for the bride and groom to come out after the ceremony.

While we were waiting, Chuck was teasing Brian about when he was going to get married!. Sister Anderson told Brian that he had to wait a year or two because her bank account was at zero!


Clark's wedding was really nice, and he and Shilah were so happy together. I know that Julie was very excited to have another son married in the temple. I got a quick picture of Scott with his wife and Lauren with her husband.

We barely got to stay and wait for Clark and Shilah to come out of temple in their tux and wedding dress,but I got a few pictures and we had to leave to go back to the airport to catch a flight to PHX to get home. It was nice to see Julie and her family again, next time it will be for Brian's wedding!

No comments: