Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010 August 24. Happy Birthday!!


On Sunday, after church, Lindsie made me an awesome 4 layer devils food chocolate cake with chocolate chips and pudding in the mix...and she added peanut butter and cream cheese frosting between all 4 layers...and she frosted the whole cake with a cream cheese frosting...then she topped it off with crushed peanut butter cups!

Lindsie was a little upset that it wasn't perfectly straight and round, but it was amazingly rich...and soooo good! The best birthday cake ever!

Hurry and take the picture....there's a lot of heat coming off this cake!

After cake came the presents!!!

I opened my birthday present from Lindsie. ..an awesome BYU polo. I got a sweet letter from Ashlie, and Cory sent me a birthday email! My Mom and brother also called me to wish me a happy birthday, it was great!

Just an hour after I dropped off Lindsie at the airport Monday, I walked over to another gate and picked up Scott. He flew down on Friday to help Mel move to Dallas. So on his way back to Seattle, he stopped here for a day and stayed with us. We were able to visit for a bit, then he took us out to Del Pueblo for a birthday dinner! Chuck took him back to the airport early Tuesday morning.

Birthday morning,Chuck and Austin put up some birthday streamers for me! Then they gave me a card and chocolate before breakfast. That afternoon I went to lunch with some friends that I will be going to nursing school with. And next week Kelly and I are going to get our nails done, her birthday was on the 21st. It really was a great birthday week!

Oh yeah, I also got my hair cut!

No comments: