Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010 January 11. Freezing cold in Houston!


This week we have just been trying to stay warm, it was 23 degrees today! And it has been in the TEENS for the last 3 days. I found this great picture of snow covered trees...it's to cold to snow, but this picture represents how cold we think it is! It is suppose to stay above freezing for the next couple of days with a high in the fifty's again. I have been making lots of soup and hot chocolate. I think Austin is enjoying the cold weather, but he hates it when I make him put on warm clothes! When Linds, Ash, and Cory were little, they would always try to wear shorts and a t-shirt...no matter what the weather was like outside. They would get so mad at me, I would make them go and put on long pants and shirts because they were making ME cold, looking at THEM! They still remember me doing that and are happy to know that I do the same thing to Austin too! Chuck is even complaining that it's cold!

No comments: