Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Chuck!. November 4, 2010

I can't find a picture of Dad! I remember taking a picture of him with Austin and the breakfast we made him, but I can't find it!
Dad's birthday was a work day this year he seriously kept busy working from dawn to dusk. Austin and I got up and made him an omelet for breakfast. But he ended up being to busy to eat much of it. I hope he liked the streamers Austin and I put up on his office door!

A funny thing happened a week after Chuck's birthday... Austin asked Dad when he was going to take his streamers down, that Dad's birthday was a week ago. Dad asked Austin if it was okay if he left them up. Austin replied, "yes, your a grown up."
It was pretty funny!

Also a big Happy Birthday to Mel, on November 8th. He is up in New York area with Kate and the kids, I hope he had a great birthday, and that he got my birthday card!

No comments: