Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First day of school and 1st grade. August 24, 2009


Today is the first day of school...1st grade! All dressed and ready to go...just need to tie my shoes!

Smile...no front teeth!

Backpack...check!

Lunchbox...check!

Photo with Mom, and also hugs and kisses (not allowed to photo). Austin also received hugs and kisses from Dad and Lindsie!

Austin catches the school bus right across from the house!

Bus is here!

On the first day of school the bus always runs late. I had to be at class by 9:10 am so Lindsie and Dad put Austin on the bus for me! As I drove out of the subdivision, the bus was headed to our house. Lindsie did a great job of taking photo's for me!

Austin loves to ride the bus! School gets out at 3:45, but on the first day of school he didn't get home until 4:40pm...things are crazy on the first day! When Austin got home he was tired and thirsty, but he liked 1st grade and is happy to go back!

No comments: