Thursday, June 18, 2009

Seminary graduation. May 31, 2009


I am so Thankful that Seminary is finally over! The mornings will now be
peaceful, and we won't have seminary for another 8 years. I am so proud of Cory for keeping his 80 percent this last semester, so that he could graduate from seminary, having completed all 4 years! That is a great accomplishment...one than neither Chuck or myself accomplished! And I will also give credit to Lindsie and Ashlie for completing all four years of Seminary!

Grandma and Grandpa weree here already for graduation, and they were able to hear Cory talk in church on Sunday. Sunday was kind of a tough day, Cory blessed the sacrament and I realized he probably wouldn't be doing that again for awhile and it made me cry. Then Cory gave a talk right after that and he started crying, so then your Dad and I were also crying. Cory gave a great talk about getting ready to go to the temple. He mentioned you in his talk and that's what started to make him cry ( I think he misses you a lot). At the end of sacrament meeting, Brother Jensen (who was conducting) he had the seniors stand up (Cory, Rachel, Justin) to announce seminary graduation that night. And Brother Jensen started crying...he said, that he has been sitting next to the bishop to long! So it was an emotional sacrament meeting. Then I went to nursery with 16 screaming and crying kids!

After church, Cory went to give the sacrament to Sister Kite. She was very happy to have Cory come and visit.

No comments: